|Last updated:||June 16, 2016|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Quform is a powerful responsive ajax contact form that you can easily embed into any web page in a matter of minutes. If you need a simple contact form to put on your website Quform is sure to suit your requirements. It does everything without reloading the page which makes for a sleek user experience that is sure to make a positive impression when your visitors contact you.
- New: Responsive design
- New: Fully tested on iPad/iPhone/Android devices
- New: 3 ready to use themes (with 6 variations)
- New: Style Quform easily with your own theme design
- New: New Group CSS allows you to create complex form layouts
- New: Many other JS and CSS improvements
- Easy to install into any web page
- Powerful code framework
- File uploads supported
- Fully customizable
- Extensive documentation
- 3 CAPTCHA options to prevent spam: static image, new Google reCAPTCHA, Honeypot
- Valid HTML5
- Works in all major browsers
- Multi language UTF-8 ready
- Object oriented, unit tested PHP code
- Form validation & filtering
- Create custom autoresponders (auto reply emails)
- jQuery effects
- Save form data to a database
- Scrolls to error messages that are out of view
- Can be easily embedded into a PHP or HTML page
You can adapt the Quform to be a register form, quote form or have whatever form fields you would like and as well as sending you an email, there is also the option of saving the form data to a database. You can quickly set up the form to send a custom autoreply message to the form user.
Quform has a specially built framework of validators and filters (inspired by the Zend Framework) to give you full control over the data you allow to be sent to you. The default settings will be enough for a lot of users but if you ever need to make sure the visitor completes fields correctly you will be happy you bought this!
We have included 3 ready to use themes to get you started with your form design, although you can easily change the styles to suit your own website.
Quform uses UTF-8 encoding by default which means that form information submitted in many other languages will make it through to you. This is obviously essential if your site is non-English. Of course it works perfectly in English as well.
We’ve added support for file upload fields. You can have these uploads attached to the email that is sent to you. You can also store them in a folder on your server.
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.