|Last updated:||June 1, 2021|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
AffiliateWP includes a full read-only RESTful API that allows developers and external applications to interact with data in the AffiliateWP databases.
This REST API Extended add-on adds Create, Update, and Delete operations into the mix, giving developers and external applications complete control over data in the AffiliateWP databases.
With the REST API Extended add-on, the following actions are available to the REST API for affiliates, creatives, referrals, visits, and payouts:
- Create affiliate/creative/referral/visit/payout
- Update affiliate/creative/referral/visit/payout
- Delete affiliate/creative/referral/visit/payout
The possibilities enabled with this extended API are nearly endless. A few examples of possible applications include:
- Visit and referral tracking from external websites, including non-WordPress sites
- Referral tracking in custom and non-WordPress eCommerce systems
- Synchronization of affiliate accounts across multiple databases and servers
- Automatically updating affiliate accounts when changes are made from external applications
- Creating referral records for affiliates each time an order is processed in an external payment processor
- Custom affiliate areas hosted outside of WordPress
See our documentation for examples of the REST API Extended in action and for assistance in building your own applications!
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected], skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.