|Last updated:||February 12, 2021|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Actionable Google Analytics is a WooCommerce Plugin which allows you to use some of the most important features of Universal Analytics including Enhanced Ecommerce & User ID Tracking. Additionally, the plugin supports I.P Anonymization, Product Refund, Content Grouping, Form Field Tracking, Scroll Tracking & 15+ Custom Dimensions & Metrics.
By using our plugin you save hours of time in implementing complex Google Analytics code and instead focus on generating Actionable insights from your data.
Benefits of Plugin
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Access to 9 Reports of Enhanced Ecommerce
- Shopping Behavior Report
- Checkout Behavior Report
- Product Performance Report
- Sales Performance Report
- Product List Performance Report
- Internal Promotion Report
- Order Coupon Report
- Affiliate Code Report
- Learn about how different devices are used by same user & how it drives purchase
- Learn more about which products are refunded more often & take action for such products
- Be in legal compliance by using I.P Anonymization which is important for EU countries
- Learn more about which type of & what level of discounts generates conversion
- Understand which payment methods are most widely used ?
- Learn more about time taken to make purchase decision by customer
- And much more
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected], skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.