|Last updated:||April 14, 2017|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
WordPress Marketing Agency – Ads Pro Add-on
This add-on for Ads Pro allows you to create a really HUGE system to Manage Advertising on WordPress (can be used 25+ ad templates and 20+ display types) and Non-WordPress Sites (via iframe, can be used 25+ ad templates in default display type). Marketing Agency Add-on can be used both to create a Global Marketing Agency (users can sell ads on their sites – you will be able to earn commission for sale ads) or Private Marketing Agency (you can sell ads on your sites).
Ads Pro – Multi-Purpose WordPress Ad Manager version 1.0.7 or higher.
– Marketing Agency Dashboard
– Sites Creator ( add / edit sites )
– Ad Spaces Manager ( manage ad spaces / ads)
– Ad Spaces Manager ( add / edit ad spaces )
– Ads Manager ( add / edit ads )
– Withdrawal Module
– a lot of Ads Pro functions
Profits from Marketing Agency Add-on
– Users (seller) can sell and make money advertising on their WordPress or Non-WordPress Sites
– Users (buyer) can buy advertising on different websites from one place (via Agency Ordering Form)
– You as Owner of Marketing Agency will be able to make money on sold ads. You will get a commission on each sale. Of course you can control amount of commission (default is 30% for you from each sold ads).
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.