|Last updated:||September 25, 2019|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
This plugin extends the Fusion Builder Blog and Portfolio shortcodes to work with any Custom Post Types, Custom Taxonomies and Terms. With this plugin you will be able to put your own custom content in any place on the page the same way you can put blog and portfolios with the original Blog and Portfolio shortcodes.
You can also use all the layouts and styles of the standard Blog and Portfolio shortcodes with your own Custom Post Types or with the Custom Post Types of the third party plugins.
- Enhances Blog and Portfolio shortcodes to any Custom Post Type (CPT)
- Can Filter blogs by Tags or any other Taxonomy
- Can filter CPT by Custom Terms and Taxonomy
- Can use different layouts for CPTs (Large, Medium, Grid, Alternative, Carousel, Grid with text)
- Builds the list of all installed CPTs
- Builds the list of all installed Custom Taxonomies
- Shows only Taxonomies linked to the chosen CPTs
- Filtering works with both Include and exclude mode
- Can show any Custom Terms in CPTs listings in modified Blog shortcode
- Two different Taxonomies can be shown in modified Blog shortcode
- Keeps all the other features of the Fusion Builder Blog and Portfolio shortcodes
How To Use
- Install plugin
- Insert new Element via Fusion Builder as usual
- Click Blog CPT or Portfolio CPT shortcode
- Fill in Post Type, Taxonomy, Terms
- Save and enjoy
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.