|Last updated:||October 8, 2019|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
MapSVG WordPress map plugin turns any SVG file into interactive and fully customizable map or floorplan with directory and search. More than 100 built-in geo-calibrated SVG maps.
Now with responsive directory, search, pagination, integrated database (create any kind of objects and attach them to regions or represent as markers), custom forms to fill the database, custom fields for regions, connection with WordPress posts, new templates engine, CSS editor and many other new features.
- Maps of all major countries of the world included
- You’re not limited to built-in maps. Draw your own in Adobe Illustrator or InkScape. Remove regions or add new, change everything as you need
- Database editor
- Custom fields
- Search and filters
- Form builder
- Responsive directory
- CSS editor
- Markers with latitude/longitude coordinates
- Create floorplans
- Create village plans
- Create interactive vector images
- Create choropleth maps (show statistical data)
- Advanced control panel with Live Preview
- Custom event handlers – onClick, mouseOver, mouseOut, beforeLoad, afterLoad
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.