|Last updated:||March 19, 2021|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Ninja GDPR Compliance for WordPress
GDPR is a regulation that requires businesses to protect the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states. And non-compliance could cost companies up to $20 million or 4% of global revenue.
Websites that collect data on citizens in European Union (EU) countries will need to comply with strict new rules around protecting customer data by May 25, 2018. Being GDPR Compliant or your business will be at risk.
That’s why Ninja GDPR Compliance 2018 WordPress Plugin was born to give you the best solution regarding this new law for your site.
Why you need GDPR Compliance?
- If you run a WordPress website and EU visitors can access, your site needs to be GDPR compliant.
- If you take advantages in using cookie, or other tracking integrations like Facebook pixels or Google Analytics, etc.
- If you use forms like Contact 7 to collect user’s data, you need GDPR compliance.
- If you use MailChimp or other addon to save users’ data, you need this GDPR compliance.
- If you use any communication service like live chat or support help desk for your site visitors, you need this compliance.
- If your want your business to be secured and trusted and you just need to focus on working and being prospered.
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected], skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.