|Last updated:||July 26, 2017|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Subscriptio is a WooCommerce extension that allows you to sell subscriptions. Subscriptio adds recurring payments capability to WooCommerce so you can sell products like magazine subscriptions, online memberships, e-learning packages and any other tangible or intangible products.
Both simple and variable products can be configured as subscriptions and allow you to set payment cycle, free trial length, subscription length and a setup fee. When a customer purchases a subscription, a subscription flow is started, which consists of the following actions in a chronological order:
- Order placed
- Payment received (skipped in case of trial with no setup fee)
- Subscription activated (or enters an optional trial period)
- Renewal order generated
- Payment reminders sent
- Attempt to process automatic payment (if payment gateway supports Subscriptio)
- Subscription marked as overdue (grace period; optional)
- Overdue payment reminders sent (optional)
- Subscription suspended (optional)
- Cancellation warnings sent (optional)
- Subscription cancelled if no payment is received
- Subscription expired (if not cancelled by the time maximum subscription length is reached)
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.