|Last updated:||February 9, 2017|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Are you a WordPress developer or a Web Designer who uses WordPress to develop websites for your clients?
Have you ever wished that it was easier to customize the menu?s and logo?s in WordPress and to decide which menu?s the users have access to?
With White Label Branding for WordPress you can do exactly this. Take full control over the branding in wp-admin and decide who has access to what features.
With the latest version of White Label Branding you have the ultimate tool for customizing WordPress admin and your login screen.
We have added a powerful Role and Capability Manger, which will allow you to create new user Roles and assign Capabilities.
You can add new capabilities for specific user Roles and you can even create a “fake” Administrator account. This can be used if you want to give your clients “admin” access, but still limit what they have access to.
The real administrator will also be hidden from the users list. This way a client with the “fake” administrator account, will never know that they don’t have full access to all features.
We have also added advanced color management of the entire wp-admin and you can create your own advanced login templates. When you enter a valid License Key for your copy of White Label Branding for WordPress you will get access to our Free Downloadable Content, which allows you to download custom login templates and custom color schemes for wp-admin.
Please notice that if you are using WordPress Multisite you need our special version for WordPress Multisite.
- Enable Branding
- Add your own Favicon
- Add you own Header Logo (Depreciated in WordPress 3.3)
- Set custom height of header area (Depreciated in WordPress 3.3)
- Add Developer Logo (Footer)
- Add Developer Name
- Add Developer URL
- Remove “WordPress” from title
- Hide update nag message
- Hide update download link
- Hide Contextual Help
- Hide Screen Options
- Hide Favorite Actions
- Set custom From Email Address
- Set custom Email From Name
- Add Public Dashboard Metabox viewable by all users; Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor and Administrator
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox only viewable by Editors
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox only viewable by Administrators
- Use HTML and Shortcodes in the Custom Dashboard Boxes
- Remove WordPress Dashboard Widgets on-by-one
- Remove Custom Dashboard Widgets added by other plugins
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.