|Last updated:||October 6, 2018|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
WooCommerce PDF Vouchers allows you to sell voucher codes that can then be redeemed at a physical location. This is perfect for stores that wish to sell tickets to events, discount codes for on-site pickup, class admission tickets and more. You can give your customers the ability to set a recipient name, email, and message to purchase these vouchers as a gift or for themselves.
With the PDF Vouchers Extension, You can create unlimited vouchers, either for Local Businesses / Local Stores or even online stores.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Connect Your Business and Online Store with Customizable PDF Vouchers.
- Can be customized for each product.
- Add a custom Logo to the PDF.
- Add custom redeem instructions to the PDF.
- Add unlimited locations to the PDF where the voucher can be redeemed.
- Ability to add Buyer’s name, Buyer’s Email, Product Name, Product Price, Quanity, Sku, OrderId, Order Date etc to the PDF.
- Allows you to generate unlimited unique codes without the need to provide them.
- Allow to import codes via csv.
- Allows to enter voucher codes manually, as comma separated list.
- Ability to restrict codes to be used only one time.
- Ability to use codes unlimited times.
- Detailed report about all purchased voucher codes and used voucher codes.
- Ability to export a list of all purchased voucher codes as PDF and CSV as well. This includes the complete customer details.
- Ability to create unlimited voucher templates with Drag & Drop interface.
- Ability to assign vendor users to voucher product.
- Send Emails to Vendors when their voucher get sold out.
- Ability to check voucher code is Valid or not for vendors.
- Added support of QRcode and Barcode for vouchers.NEW
- Supports using vouchers with variable products.
- Allow your customers to personalize their vouchers on the store’s frontend to create attractive and unique gifts by selecting from several alternative voucher templates and adding a recipient name and/or message, and use the recipient email field to send the voucher as a gift via email.NEW
- Ability to set vendor’s logo, website URL, locations etc at vendor level.
- Added support for the WooCommerce Bookings plugin.
- Added support for the WC Vendors plugin.
- Create gift certificates with variable amounts by using the Pay Your Priceextension NEW
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.