|February 10, 2022
|You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites
- enable / disable the catalog mode
- remove the add to cart button
- remove the price
- hard remove for non WooCommerce compliant themes
- redirect the cart / checkout pages
- apply for all users / only logged in users / only NOT logged in users
- exclude product categories
- exclude products
- replace the add to cart button on category / archive pages
- own button text
- 2 options: go to product page / go to a custom URL (with target option)
- replace the add to cart button on single product pages
- add an enquiry form which opens in a pop-up window
- give your enquiry an own title
- add any contact formular shortcode (e.g. Contact Form 7)
- Select the size of your plugin
- create custom CSS
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail [email protected], skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.