|Last updated:||November 11, 2017|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
WordPress GeoIP Country Redirect plugin allows you to automatically redirect your visitors based on their country and a set of rules which you can define into wordpress administration panel.
The plugin automatically detects the country of your visitors and can take the following actions :
– Redirect to a specific page of your desire.
– Add redirect rules for either a specific Page from a dropdown of All Pages, Posts, Categories and/or Homepage
– NEW: Create a Sitewide redirect rule no matter what page/post/category it is.
– Mass Redirect : redirect unwanted traffic by adding a mass redirect rule. Countries without a redirect rule defined in the admin panel will be sent away to a defined location. This feature can be disabled or enabled.
– Plugin Admin Panel inside Wp-Admin area.
– Logging feature to see errors with installation inside wp-admin panel and the latest activity like last country redirected to which URL and so on.
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.