|Last updated:||April 17, 2017|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
The “WP Taxonomy Glossary” plugin helps you to create unlimited glossaries for your taxonomies including categories, tags and custom taxonomies. This way it boosts Search Engine Optimization for your website.
- Fully customizable
- Mobile friendly (Responsive)
- Easy to setup and use
- Highly compatible with WordPress themes and plugins
- Enhances Search Engine Optimization
- Add unlimited glossaries to your website with easy interface
- Index terms by alphabets with having nice animation effect
- Supports custom taxonomies as well
- Allows you to choose the layout for glossary terms listing page
- Allows you to enable/disable empty alphabets from the listing filter
- Allows you to show child terms for a specific term only
FEATURE: GLOSSARY CUSTOM STYLES
This module allows you to easily do custom styling without requiring any CSS skills. You can choose colours using colour picker without knowing colour codes and can try with different font sizes to see which one sits fit with the website.
- Allows you to choose font colours for filter buttons, headings and terms
- Allows you to choose hover/active font colours for filter buttons and terms
- Allows you to choose heading colours for terms
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.