|Last updated:||August 29, 2016|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
wpStickies is a Premium Image Tagging plugin for WordPress. You can easily tag your images or you can create fancy tooltips on them. It has a beautiful and easy-to-use admin interface with tons of options to entirely customize the appearance and behavior of the plugin. It integrates well into your WP installation and supports detailed permission control, WP Multisite networks, localizations and more. It’s responsive and supports every major browser.
- Two types of stickies: spots and areas
- Spot bubbles with three different sizes and two colors
- Works with images or background-images
- You can use ANY HTML elements inside spots
- Google, YouTube, Vimeo, Wikipedia and Facebook predesigned buttons
- Detailed permission control (even your visitors can create / manage stickies if you allow them!)
- Pending list (stickies created by users won’t be visible until you approve them!)
- Deeply integrated into WordPress (native UI, metaboxes, custom roles, etc.)
- Highly customizable
- Per image settings
- Language support
- Supports all major browsers (but for using the wpStickies admin page we recommend Chrome, Safari or Firefox)
- Works on mobile browsers
- Very detailed documentation
- Free support and future updates
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.