|Last updated:||March 8, 2017|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
PayPal Standard Multi-Account Gateway for WooCommerce integrates with the Currency Switcher to allow directing payments to multiple accounts, depending on the currency used to complete orders.
How it works
WooCommerce includes a gateway that supports PayPal Standard, and it allows to receive payments in multiple currencies. However, the gateway accepts the details of only one account. This plugin extends the existing PayPal Standard gateway, allows to enter the details of one account for each of the currencies enabled in the Currency Switcher for WooCommerce.
With it, it becomes possible to direct payments in US Dollars to an American account, Euro payments to a European account, and so on.
- To work properly, this product requires the Currency Switcher for WooCommerce, which must be installed and configured correctly.
PayPal Multi-Account Key Features
- Seamlessly replaces PayPal Standard gateway. Simply add the account details and you are ready to go, no additional configuration required.
- Allows to direct payments to multiple PayPal accounts.
- Built on existing, robust WooCommerce PayPal gateway.
- One or more active PayPal accounts
- WordPress 3.6 or later
- PHP 5.3 or later
- WooCommerce 2.1.xto 2.6.x.
- Aelia Currency Switcher 22.214.171.124903 or later
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.