|Last updated:||August 10, 2018|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
With the followers extension you can increase user interaction on your site by allowing users to follow each other.
- Adds a follow/unfollow button to user profiles
- Displays followers/following stats on their profile
- Adds a follow/unfollow button to profile cards on member directories
- Shows follower/following stats on profile card on member directories
- Allow users to restrict their profile to their followers only
- Allow users to restrict their profile profile to only people they follow
- Users receive an email notification when someone follows them
- Users can turn off receiving email notifications from their account page
- Show a user’s followers and/or who they are following in siderbar with widgets
- Decide whether a user role can follow other users
- Restrict which roles a user role can follow
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.