|Last updated:||April 2, 2020|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Add a real-time notification system to your site so users can receive updates and notifications directly on your website as they happen. This helps to increase user engagement and keep users on your site.
- Notify user when user role is changed.
- Notify user when someone comments on their post
- Notify user when someone replies to one of their comments
- Notify user when another member views their profile
- Notify user when guests views their profile
- bbPress – Notify user when someone replies to them on topics they created
- bbPress – Notify user when someone replies to them on any specific topic
- Real-time instant Ajax notifications
- Control the time delay for Ajax notifications
- Every user has a notifications page to see past notifications
- Allow user to control which notifications are turned on and which notifications they do not want to receive
- Admin settings to customize the notification setting, enable and disable notification types
- Users can delete notifications
- Shows number of notifications in browser tab e.g (5)
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.
Restrict Content Pro