|Last updated:||August 9, 2018|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Add a user tag system to your site and allow users to associate tags with their profile and enable users to find other users easily with the same tag.
- Admin can create user tags which users can select when registering or on their profile
- Tags can be separated into groups using parent/child tags
- Tags can be given an optional description which shows on front-end when the tag is hovered over.
- Tags can be displayed on profile form in main profile area or in profile header area
- Allows users to see all users on the member directory when they click on the tag e.g clicking on a tag called “HTML” will redirect the user to the directory page and display all users who have selected the HTML tag
- Widget that shows most popular tags (includes count next to each tag to show how many users have that tag)
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.