|Last updated:||January 24, 2018|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Eliminate back-and-forth with your customer, discussing possible shipping rates. With WooCommerce Aramex, you can calculate shipping rates for your customers’ ordersright on the checkout screen! Using rates provided by Aramex, a leading global provider of logistics and transporation solutions, WooCommerce Aramex helps to save you time when shipping your orders, by calculating the shipping rates up front.
- Multiple parcel types, offered by Aramex (Priority Document, Priority Parcel, Priority Letter, Deferred Document, Deferred Parcel, Ground Document, Ground Parcel).
- Rates calculated using the pickup location provided
- Specify pick up open and closing times, to avoid timing issues
- Advanced custom box packing solution, for creating custom box sizes
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension.
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store.
- Sign up for an Aramex account.
- Enter your account information onto the WooCommerce Aramex setup screen.
- Set up your various box sizes, if using custom/specific box sizes.
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy!
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.