|Last updated:||December 14, 2017|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
WooCommerce + Drip
WooCommerce Drip connects your WooCommerce store to your Drip Email Marketing account. It allows you to track conversations, sales (events) and lifetime value. You can even add a subscribe checkbox to enable customers to subscribe to your Drip campaigns.
When a sale is made in your store, WooCommerce Drip does a few different things:
- Goal Conversion: A conversion goal will (optionally) be achieved in your Drip account.
- Event Recorded: An event for the sale will be recorded in the subscriber’s history.
- Lifetime Value: The lifetime value of the subscriber will be updated, so you can see how much value these customers have been, not just in one order but all of the orders they’ve made.
- Subscriber Name: The name custom field will be updated with the subscriber’s name used during checkout.
- Subscriber Tag: The subscriber will be given a tag of Customer, so you can easily see which subscribers are actually customers.
- Purchased Products: The products purchased by a user are recorded too, so you can target broadcasts and campaigns at certain product owners. You could even sell Drip campaigns using this method!
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.