|Last updated:||August 30, 2017|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Accept Online Payments Using Moneris
Why accept payments with just anyone when you can process them with one of North America’s leading payment processors? Moneris processes more than 3 billion credit and debit card transactions a year, for over 350,000 merchant locations across North America. This extension brings quality service and processing for the US and Canada to your WooCommerce store.
The Moneris extension allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, allowing you greater control over the checkout experience so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store. An SSL certificate is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure.
- Accept payments in Canadian and US dollars
- Easy access to online transaction reporting
- Support “Hosted Tokenization” for a hosted and more secure checkout form NEW
- Supports eFraud tools / address and card verification
- Allow customers to securely save cards to their accounts for future purchases
- Fully supports WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Fully supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Canadian merchants can accept payments via Interac (no subscriptions / pre-orders support) NEW
- Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.