|Last updated:||July 27, 2017|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
STAY UPDATED IN REAL TIMES ON ORDERS AND SALES JUST LIKE THE BEST INTERNET ENTREPRENEURS DO
How? YITH Desktop Notifications for WooCommerce allows you to receive real time notifications right on your PC screen letting you know about orders and sales, a quick and easy way to feel connected to your customers and their needs.Each notification contains links to the processed order and you’ll be free to customize your messages with icons and sounds, and even decide which role the users will take.This mean that you would be able to enable order notification for failed orders to your shop manager and notify admins abou confirmed sales and so on…We have create yet another plugin that allows you to have full control over your website. Discover its full potential in detail!
- Enable notifications for the following conditions:
- a specific product has been sold
- a new order has been created
- the order changed its status
- the order has been refunded
- the product turned into “Out of Stock” status
- Limit the notification only to users with a specific associated role
- Customize the notification text
- Customize the notification icon and sound
- Upload new icons (.png, .jpg) and sounds (.mp3)
- Set the duration to show the notification
- Play the sound for the whole duration of the notification
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.