|Last updated:||August 28, 2018|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Moview Theme for WordPress 4.5+. Have you ever wanted to create a website similar to IMDb, Rolling Stone, CinemaBlend, TMDB, Rotten Tomatoes or NDTV Movies. Using Moview theme with suggested extensions allows you build movie database with reviews for new and recent movies in theaters, DVD and Blu-ray releases, and film classics. Your site can be a place where everyone goes to discover new movies, video games, television shows and music albums.
Why you choose WP Moview
- Ready for Moview Review
- Purpose Oriented Design
- RTL Ready
- Responsive Design
- BoxWidth and Fullwidth Layout
- Visual Composer – Most Popular Drag & Drop Page Builder
- MailChimp Plugin
- Package include: theme with all plugins and Demo content with settings ready to be imported
- Easy to use and understand admin interface
- 100% responsive design (Google mobile-friendly)
- 100% SEO Friendly and SEO Optimised
- Google Fonts Support
- Built with Bootstrap 3
- WPML ( WordPress Multilingual ) Plugin, PolyLang ( WordPress Multilingual ) Plugin supported
- Theme Options
- Contact Form 7 plugin Integrated
- Gallery Custom Post Formate
- Language Translation Supports
- Built by HTML5 and CSS3
- Extended Documentation
- Custom CSS and Google Analytics Integration
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.