|Last updated:||June 15, 2018|
|Favorites:||You must be logged in to add a product to your favorites|
Tour Packer is a WordPress Theme for Tour Agency or Company Based on Twitter Bootstrap 3.6.x. An inspiration of this template is clean and simple, but up-to-date in view of designing trends. Tour Packer with Six versions. You can freely choose according to their own. The WordPress theme is responsive, you can view it also in the mobile/tablets devices and it looks very in more devices. What are you waiting anymore let experience ” Tour Packer ” our theme.
- +Wordpress 4.0.
- Visual Composor Page Builder with Drag and Drop layout ? 20+ web element.
- One Click Install Demo Content.
- Powerful Theme Options Panel.
- Compatible with the most popular browsers.
- Build with Bootstrap & SASS.
- 6 Home Pages.
- Fully responsive.
- Cross browser compatible.
- Well formatted and commented.
- Google Maps.
- Support embed videos from Youtube, Vimeo.
- Great UI and UX.
- Instragram feed.
- Parallax background image.
- Instragram ready.
- Tour form finder ready.
- Login and register on modal
- Responsive Design.
- Sticky Header
- 1000+ font icons including font-awesome .
- Google Fonts Support.
- Working Contact Form 7.
- Includes Entire Font Awesome.
- Crossbrowser Compatible.
- Excellent Customer Support ? We care about your site as much as you and will help in anyway possible.
- Detailed Documentation.
- and many more?
Before making a purchase, please read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://null.market/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please first read the FAQ on this page: https://null.market/faq/
If you haven’t found the answer to your question, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, skype live:null.market, online chat or feedback form.
Please note that any digital products presented on the website do not contain malicious code, viruses or advertising. You buy the original files from the developers. We do not sell any products downloaded from other sites.
You can download the product after the purchase by a direct link on your account page in the downloads section.